Wednesday 13 April 2011

Oddjob scene environment

For this scene i wanted an outside setting with oddjob coming towards James bond and then it would end with oddjob throwing his hat at bond and covering the camera. I wanted just a simple landscape. I started by making the floor which is just a plane with a bitmap material on it to make it look like dirt path by a road. For the sky background i used a sphere cut in half and place it over the scene so everything is inside the sphere. I used the hemisphere tool to make the half sphere. I then used the normal modifier and flipped the normals so the colour would appear on the inside which is what the camera would see. I added a UVW mapping modifier and set it to spherical so the colour would be smooth all the way around.

No comments:

Post a Comment